I wrote about this last year, but this year I'm even more excited because I've had a chance to learn more about this amazing technique and how it can help improve your health dramatically - and it's so simple and easy to do! I have actually been using it myself for a few years, but I have practiced it a lot more over the past few months, and done a lot more research on it as well.
Most recently, I used it to help kick a cold before I even got sick, and am now working on my chronic heartburn... I will have to let you know how it goes, but there is an entire event surrounding this amazing health technique starting this week, and I wanted to make sure you don't miss it!
The pre-event starts Monday, and you can register to watch the entire thing for FREE through this link:
Below is a link to the first video, which I thought you would find very interesting. It is about how much influence your mind actually has over your body and your physical health. Check it out below...
Well, I want to share a video with you today that will reveal some startling research on just how powerful your mind is, as well as introduce a simple, grounded, everyday mind technique that you can use to actually keep your body healthy (even more amazingly, it works in just a couple of minutes).
In this video, Dr. Lissa Rankin, M.D., a traditionally trained medical doctor who specializes in understanding the mind-body connection, sits down with Nick Ortner, the producer of the upcoming 10th annual Tapping World Summit, to discuss her findings and the implications they have for all of us, both the "seemingly" healthy and those with health challenges.
They have some very interesting dialogue where Dr. Rankin shares her latest research as well as solutions and shares her perspective on what is happening in the mind and body when people are doing EFT Tapping. You're going to really enjoy this!
- You'll hear about what Dr. Rankin learned from studying over 3,500 cases of "spontaneous remission" of serious diseases and what the research both tells us and isn't telling us about why people get sick or healthy.
- You'll discover the 9 common characteristics that people with "spontaneous remission" have and why they're critical to know for both people who are healthy or sick.
- You'll learn about the only 2 modes that our nervous system can be in, and how in one of them, our body's self-repair mechanism literally shuts down! And the scary part is... most people tend to get stuck in this shutdown mode (she'll explain why and how you can get out of it).
- You'll hear about why some of her supposedly "healthiest" clients (exercising, eating well, meditating, etc.) were getting sick and the big "aha" moment she had about what was causing it all.
- Near the end, Dr. Rankin will blow your mind by redefining what a "placebo" actually is and how most scientific studies are not digging deep enough into what is going on with the mind and body.
Click Here to Watch the Video...
This video is being released in the lead up to the 10th Annual Tapping World Summit, an online event that has been attended by over 2 million people over the last 9 years. It promises to be an amazing event again this year, and I highly encourage you to attend if at all possible. You will have an opportunity to register for the event for FREE after you watch the video above.
But go watch the video now! I know you'll love it. :)